CENT X CENT Garnacha Blanca 2022
Aging in 1,000 liter amphorae for about 5 months.
Bottling date: 02/01/2022 (with waning moon)
Origin Denomination: Terra Alta
Type of grape: White Grenache 100% from the La Cirera estate (soil type: honeycomb)
Type of crop: Ecological with biodynamic orientation.
Alcohol: 14% Vol.
Elaboration: Peeled and incubated in stainless steel tanks to then bleed the must without pressing and let it ferment in amphorae.
Parenting: Aging in 1,000 liter amphorae for about 5 months.
Number of bottles produced: 5.000
- Wine Guide of Catalonia 2014: 9.65 out of 10 (best unwooded white wine in the Guide)
- Silver medal at the International Grenaches du Monde Competition 2014
- 92 points Parker (2014)
- Gold medal at the International Grenaches du Monde Competition 2015
- Bronze medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
- Silver medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
- Silver medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2019
- Catalonia wine guide 2021: 9.73 out of 10
- Silver medal at the Vinari Awards 2022
- Catalonia wine guide 2022: 9.61 out of 10
|Type of wine||